Follow

Fairytale




Ever felt like you belonged in a fairytale? This dress will definitely make you feel like this. It's perfect in every way! It hugs your waist and then it flows, just like a dress of a princess would. The material is amazing and high quality. Thank you Madame Shou Shou for your amazing designs and fine garments!


Ένιωσες ποτέ ότι ανήκεις σε ένα παραμύθι; Αυτό το φόρεμα σίγουρα θα σε κάνει να νιώσεις παραμυθένια. Αγκαλιάζει τη μέση σου και το κομμάτι της φούστας πέφτει αέρινο, ακριβώς όπως θα ήταν το φόρεμα μιας πριγκίπισσας. Υπέροχα ραμμένο και υψηλής ποιότητας, η Madame Shou Shou μας αφήνει άφωνες με τα υπέροχα και μοναδικά σχέδιά της!

dress: Madame Shou Shou
flats: Steve Madden











Photos by: Viktoras Panopoulos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.