Follow

Cocomoringa


Hey! I know it's been a while since my last post. This is my first beauty/health post and i'm exited to share it with you. I recently started using cocomoringa soap. I didn't know what "moringa" was until I was introduced to it by Ankh Rah. They sent me this soap and I have to say that besides the fact that it's really healthy and goos for your skin, it smells amazing!
Cocomoring soap is fill of nutrients, antioxidants and is also an effective purifier.

Moringa is called the Miracle plant because of its health benefits. Moringa has four times the Vitamin A in carrots, nine times the protein in yogurt, seventeen times the calcium of milk, twenty-five times the iron in spinach, and fifteen times the potassium in bananas.  Studies show that Moringa leaves can treat at least 300 diseases and are proven to have no side effects since it is organic.

you can find the soap here: www.ankhrah.com







1 comments:

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.