Follow

Mermaid Outfits



As you already know, I am a mermaid! If you also feel like a mermaid or you love the ocean or even if you just love fiction, stories and myths, these outfits are perfect for you. From fun casual crop tops, swimwear, clutches shaped as a shell and beaded formal dresses. You can be a mermaid all day everyday, even when you are not in the ocean and you don't have a tail ;). This is for all the mermaids out there!


find all the outfits at ASOS














photos from asos.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.