Follow

Shine

 

 If you know me well enough you definitely know how much I love anything that sparkles! How the sun sparkles on the sea surface, how the sand sparkles and anything that sparkles in a clothing store. This Marilyn dress brought to you by NAZZ collection is perfect for your very special occasion!It hugs your body perfectly and the movement of the dress is stunning! I paired it with a silver clutch, some fine rings (not huge rocks) and my black heels to match the bow. A ponytail or a bun would be perfect to show off your back.

Dress: Nazz Collection
rings: regalis collection, N/FSHN/W














Location: Nafplio
Special Thanks to the bar-restaurant"3sixty" and hotel "Ippolyti" for having us and providing spaces for the photoshoot!
Ευχαριστούμε πολύ το 3sixty και το ξενοδοχείο Ιππολύτη για τη φιλοξενία και για τους χώρους που μας παραχώρησαν για τις ανάγκες τις φωτογράφισης.


Photos by: Myrto Lazopoulou





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.