Follow

woods


The weather is cooler and it's time to bring out your favorite knitwear and sweaters. This is definitely my favorite sweater by AGEL knitwear, so cosy and fashionable! Pair it with your denim jeans or your fav leggings for a perfect casual look! Fringe is always in fashion, so don't miss out on these amazing fall-winter bags by Regalis Collection. You will love them!

Ο καιρός κρύωσε και ήρθε η ώρα να κατεβάσουμε τα χειμερινά μας πουλόβερ. Αυτό το πλεκτό πουλοβερ είναι το αγαπημένο μου απο την χειμερινή κολλεξιόν AGEL knitwear! Συνδύασέ το με το αγαπημένο σου τζιν ή με ένα κολάν για το ιδανικό καθημερινό λουκ. Τα κρόσια είναι παντα στη μόδα και γι'αυτό μην παραλείψεις να ρίξεις μια ματια στις υπέροχες Regalis collection τσάντες. Θα τις αγαπήσεις! 

knitwear: AGEL knitwear
denim: pull & bear
handbag: Regalis collection
sunnies: Regalis collection
shoes: urbanog










2 comments:

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.