Follow

Mermaid On Line



Do you love sparkles and sequins? If you do then you will love the "Gabby" dress by Motel Rocks! Perfect for your night out in the city or a club. These green sequins match perfectly with the black velvet base of the dress. The contrast of green and black give this stunning result. I must add that this is the only sequin dress I have, that the sequins don't fall off! I paired this dress with the sparkling boom boom ring (House of Bourgeois)! It matches perfectly. This dress is a "Wow factor" and it needs a ring that makes a statement and doesn't get lost in the whole look.
You can find the dress HERE
Σ'αρέσει ό,τι λαμπυρίζει; Αν ναι τότε αυτό το φόρεμα είναι ιδανικό για σένα. Τέλειο για τη βραδινή σου έξοδο! Οι πράσινες πούλιες πάνω στο μαύρο βελούδο του φορέματος κάνουν αυτήν την υπέροχη αντίθεση. Πρέπει να τονίσω ότι αυτό είναι το μόνο φόρεμα που δεν χάνει τις πούλιες του!
Συνδύασα αυτό το φόρεμα με το δαχτυλίδι-κεραυνό από την κολλεξιόν House of Bourgeois και ταιριάζει απόλυτα! Το φόρεμα κλέβει την παράσταση, άρα πρέπει να το συνδυάσεις με ένα "έντονο" αξεσουάρ για να μη χάνεται στο όλο look.

dress: Motel Rocks
ring: House of Bourgeois




















Photos by: Viktoras Panopoulos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.