Follow

House of "Bordeaux"


 This is one of my favorite pieces from A/W 2014 by Regalis Collection. It reminds me of a perfect glass of red wine. The texture on the top part is exquisite and it gives an essence of the medieval century. I made this romantic look more edgy simply by adding this bracelet from House of Bourgeois collection. The Cone Pavé Cuff (BRASS BLACK RHODIUM PLATED) with it's edges and crystals matches perfectly with the soft and flowy material of the dress.

dress: Regalis Collection
cuff: House of Bourgeois
shoes: ASOS
clutch: vintage piece














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.