Follow

keep it kipling


Hey ladies! 
Today I introduce this amazing kipling shoulder bag. I must admit I have a special bond with kipling bags, because my first school backpack was kipling! I remember this little monkey since I was 7 years old! Also, as I have said many times, blue is my favorite color, so this ski-print kipling handbag is perfect for me. Winter is coming up and this handbag is a must! Snow, ice, cool-fresh air, you get all these feelings just by looking at it! The print is like a painting, so pair it with a simple, casual outfit (jeans, simple monochrome tops or tops with a simple logo -not prints- and pastel colors or white) and let the bag be the detail that will make you shine! It has two regular straps and an additional one that you are able to remove if you want. 
The reason I love Kipling bags is because they have a big variety and most of them can be worn during the whole day! They combine elegance and casual! Visit their store or website and you will definitely find one for your needs. Whether it's for travel, work, school or a night out! Kipling keeps is simple, chic and unique!
So ladies, this winter, keep it cool and keep it kipling!


shoulder bag: kipling
top: Missguided
jeans: H&M
watch: Regalis Collection
boots: Chinese Laundry











photos by: Viktoras Panopoulos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.