Follow

Boom


Introducing this lovely jacket by Antonia Martorell. This piece is from her Summer/Spring 2014 collection. Blue is my favorite color, and I must admit I fell in love with it because of the amazing pattern as well as all the shades of blue! Pair it with something simple since it's an outstanding piece on it's own. Jeans would be perfect for a casual look or you can do it like I did and pair it with a total black outfit. As for accessories, House of Bourgeois brings you the amazing boom boom ring! Perfect for every fashionista who likes to stand out!

Αυτό το υπέροχο σακάκι είναι από την καλοκαιρινή κολεξιόν 2014 της Antonia Martorell. Το μπλε είναι το αγαπημένο μου χρώμα και αυτό το σακάκι τράβηξε την προσοχή μου λόγω της ιδιαιτερότητας που έχει το μοτίβο καθώς και όλες τις αποχρώσεις του μπλε! Συνδύασέ το με κάτι απλό μιας και ξεχωρίζει από μόνο του. Ταιριάζει με ένα τζιν και απλό t shirt για μια casual εμφάνιση ή μπορεις να το συνδυάσεις με ένα μαύρο σύνολο όπως έκανα εγώ.

jacket: Antonia Martorell
shirt: N/FSHN/W
jewels: House Of Bourgeois
leggings: forever21
shoes: ASOS
sunnies: Diesel
handbag: Vintage












photos by: Viktoras Panopoulos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.